Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Temper Tantrums…

 My little Lina<3,
How are you doing? I hope that you are doing well… Actually you have been very fussy, crying, and throwing temper tantrums.  Mommy has been home with you for two days, since Mondays and Tuesdays are Mommy’s days off.

You throw temper tantrums, mostly when Mommy is around and it is baffling to me. Once you get started it is hard to calm you down.  Meal time, nap time and bedtime is when you give Mommy the hardest time, you get all upset, crying, throwing yourself on the floor.  Tonight was the hardest night to go to sleep, you hysterically cried for 25 minutes. After ten minutes, Mommy let Daddy put you to sleep.  I guess from now on, Daddy will be putting you to sleep. You do fuss with Daddy as well but not as hysterically.

Mommy hates to see you cry, and upset because it makes me feel so useless.

I hope that tomorrow will be a better day.  It will be off to PorPor’s house tomorrow, as Daddy and I head to work.

Sweet dreams, I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment