Thursday, February 28, 2013

All About Lina on Social Media...?

Hmmm Lina<3, do you want a Facebook page, or a Twitter account, or a YouTube channel or Pinterest? The only social medias that Mommy understands well are Facebook and YouTube. Twitter and Pinterest are a little of a mystery to me. Isn't this blog consist social media? Well Lina<3, you have not answer Mommy, do you want expand your blog with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, or Pinterest? Mommy knows that it will take years for you to answer me. Mommy will make a decision for you. There are some ups and downs to using these social media accounts.The one questions is will Mommy have the time to keep up with all these things? I am not doing that great of a job keeping up with your blog here. And are you a little young to have these social media accounts? lol Mommy will making accounts for you, so that should not be a problem.

There are many things to consider... I will be updating you soon...

2 comments:

  1. I think Lina needs a youtube account :) Use Twitter and Facebook to share your blog post but forget Pinterest. But it's a lot to keep up with but fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, youtube channel to show off how cute she is and adorable, lol. Just need to organize some of the videos... and Facebook is a work in progress (in my head). Twitter, I still do not understand it at all.

      Delete