Saturday, July 28, 2012

Sleepless Beauty.....

Last night was not a good night for my baby. My little sleepless beauty did not want to stay asleep for a long period of time. Bedtime was at 8pm. Awoke at an hour later, and fell back to sleep on her own. Woke up at 10pm, fell to sleep on her own. Woke at 11pm, fed, and burped. Woke an hour later, did some "eh eh" crying and went to back to sleep on her own. 1am, up and "eh, eh, eh" cry and fell back to sleep. Up at 2am, fed, burped but did not fall back to sleep so easily. So, I played lullaby music for her, patted her back, said "Mommy loves you and it's time to sleep", and back to sleep she goes after 20 minutes. When she finally fell asleep, she did not wake til 6am. The good thing about last night was that she slept in her crib, I did not have to pick her up when she cried. I wonder why she was up so often, could it be her teething.

These nights like this are a little too common in this household. Usually, she sleeps half the night in her crib, and the rest of the night in Daddy's and Mommy's bed. She usually can sleep three hours at a time.

I am hoping that tonight will not be a repeat of last night. I am hoping that she will sleep better. She naps well during the day. "Lina <3 make sure you sleep well tonight"--Mommy. Uh Oh, maybe I just jinx her... We'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment