Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Meet Me :)


Hello everyone,
My name is Lina<3 (I like to put the heart over "i" but I can't write yet)... I am seven months old and will be eight months soon. Don't look at this picture and think that playtime is easy, it's not, it requires a lot of work and exploring in order for me to get it right. Of course, I always have help from Mommy (who take cares of me as well and sometimes Daddy helps). At this point of my life, it is very busy, with meal time, music/dance time, tummy time, walking time (I used my walker to practice walking), story time, learning new songs, dropping toys, picking up toys, sleeping (or not) and many more things to do. However, I am having the time of my life because mommy does most of the work. Mommy watches me most of the day. I see Daddy in the mornings before he leaves for work and at nighttime when he gets home from work (and keeps me in his arms for hours); and I love weekends with Daddy because he gets to stay home with me, and play with me. Daddy reads to me, and lets me "eat" the books. In the bottom picture, I am sitting in Daddy's chair and I look like a big girl. :)
Thank you for reading.
little Lina <3


PS :::::Mommy wrote this for me:::::


No comments:

Post a Comment