Sunday, November 18, 2012

Piggy Back Rides

The other day, Lina<3 you are so funny. You like your piggy back rides from Mommy (and Daddy). You were playing in your play area while Mommy sat down on the floor to be with you and leaning on the back of the couch. You saw that Mommy was too comfortable, so you came over to me, slid yourself between the couch and myself, pushed me forward so you can fit perfectly behind me, wrapped your arms around me, and attempted to lift your legs up as to straddle my back. It was an indication that you want a piggy back ride, lol, well why did you not say so (Mommy knows that you can not say that yet). So Mommy lifted you up onto my back with the back of the my arms, n hands, bounced up and down, made you smiled and screamed. Besides bouncing up and down, we walked a little, especially toward the wall mirror in the dining room (where you also play) so you can see yourself bounced, laughed, smiled, and having a good time.

This is one of many moments that I love and there will be many moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment