Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nursing...

It is almost a year of nursing my little Lina<3. The nursing has been less demanding and constant. You as a newborns were nursed two to three hours a day. Months passed, you were nursed three to four hours, then four to five hours. Now being breastfed is one to three times during the day and one to two times a night. It is also hard to nurse because you had learned to bite already. When you do bite, Mommy stop nursing and nurse again after a few minutes, telling you, "do not bite Mommy". I had read that it could be signs to start weening. Weening? Hmm, I do not know yet, will see if Lina<3 is up for it or not. If not, Mommy does not mind nursing pass one years old.
I love when I am nursing my baby, it is a certain closeness that I have with my daughter. Now you hold onto me when you do not want to stop nursing or thinks you are too far from my chest, it is so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment