Thursday, July 3, 2014

"Happy Feet" Crying Fest

Happy Feet  is a great movie for kids, or so I thought.  Since Lina<3 is 2 1/2 years old now, I thought that she may enjoy this movie.  Also, I needed something to distract her from her nap because she woke up so whiny for Mommy - it was Mommy this, and Mommy that.  At first, the movie was great, Lina<3 sat down, and watched it as I tell her what is going on, on the screen.  But as soon as Mumble (the main character in the movie) was born, the water works started.  There were times when Mumble was alone, Lina<3 kept saying, "mommy, mommy, mommy", pointing to the screen, and crying a lot.   I tried to explain to her that mommy was coming back, and Mumble is big now, and does not need mommy to go places with him. Lina<3 just kept on crying, and saying, "mommy" as she points to the screen.  My poor baby, with a waterfall of tears down her cheeks.  When she does not stop crying, it was time to put an end to the movie, almost 30 minutes into it. Don't worry, as soon as the movie was turned off, Lina<3 was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment