Thursday, January 16, 2014

All About Serena:)

To My little Serena:)

You are three months old now. As I just put you down to sleep, I can't believe that you are three months already. It felt like it has happened so fast, just like how you entered my life pretty quickly. I am so in love with you. You been developing so fast, and growing so fast. There are a lot of smiling, cooing, "ah" sounds, and some laughter (you laughed for the first time with Mommy yesterday night while Mommy was playing with your hands). During playtime, you enjoy playing with your toys that Mommy hung on your bassinet, and as well as tummy time (which needs to be at the exact time when you are in a good mood,  has a full belly, and diaper has been changed). I am enjoying every moment with you especially when it is just the two of us.
Today, you had smiled at Lina jie jie while she tried to put your pacifier back into your mouth. It was the cutest thing to see. You love your sister so much. I can tell that you can not wait to play with jie jie because whenever she is nearby, you always listen out for her, and watch her intently. Lina jie jie loves you as well. She is learning to be more careful around you, and not be so wild. I love watching the two of you together - when Mommy allows it.
I love watching you sleep, whenever I get the chance to. I just love you so much.
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment